How to contact me

Letters can be mailed to:

Sister Melanie Renee Girvin

219 High Ave E Apt 1

Oskaloosa, IA 52577

Emails can be sent to: melanie.girvin@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 10, 2018

Week in Pictures

So, I have a ton of pictures from this week! So, basically, my weekly will just be those and a little explanation...
- Zone conference was this week! It will be my last one! So, it was sad. But, I got to see lots of people, take a picture with my trainer, and a picture with the zone, lunch with the zone, a selfie during caroling with Sister Pinto-Haynes, Elder Gunderson, and Elder Gaunt.
-We went to the mission office, and they had our Christmas card hung up!
-Awkward camera picture
-A random question directed towards our zone leaders gone a little overboard
-Me and our favorite puppy, Liddy!
Also, I will only be sending one more weekly after this! I have loved the year that I have served in the IDMM, but it is time for me to go! After the 21st, you can get ahold of me through my personal email- melaniegirvin@gmail.com. Love y'all!